Welcome Todd M. Miller to Wheat Legal PLLC!
A truism about getting out of the military is that it’s a culture shock when you no longer have the bright shiny insignia on people’s uniforms to tell you who’s important and who isn’t. But, for those who are really tuned in to the details, the little things give it away. Here’s a little sneak peek of what we already know: Todd is kind of a big deal.
Todd is polite, professional, and prepared to aggressively craft the right deal for your business. He focuses on helping customers with transactional matters, including: asset transactions, property transfers, real estate matters, general business matters, and commercial leasing for both landlord and tenant.
Todd Miller was selected to Super Lawyers Rising Stars for 2020.
In his free time, Todd enjoys reading, golfing, exercise, and spending time with family and friends.
Seattle University School of Law Juris Doctor
Washington State University Bachelor of Arts – BA, Economics
- Participated in planning, drafting, and executing a complex sale, leaseback, and sublease of $20 million apartment building in Seattle, WA.
- Drafted purchase agreement for $12 million sale of timberland.
- Negotiated and drafted multiple construction and crane easements for various constructions projects, including a downtown Seattle high rise.
- Performed extensive research into Regulation D Rule 506(c) in preparation for one of the first private sales in the United States of cryptographic tokens that were not securities.
- Performed critical analysis of securities issues related to non-public offerings, cryptographic tokens, the Howey test, and the risk-capital test for replies to inquiries by the WA Department of Financial Institutions.
Have a question for Todd?